Back in 2011 Hildebrand Technology were the first pioneers within the static industry to introduce a fully integrated, intelligent self monitoring 24V DC supply static neutralising system with their IONstream Fusion equipment.
Today they take the next step in the field of static control with the introduction of a hazourdous location version of IONstream Fusion, certified to the very latest EU Directive 2014/34/EU. IONstream Fusion EX is certificated II 2G IIB T6 for solvent and II 2D IIIB T 85°C for dust.
The EX version of IONstream Fusion incorporates all the advanced facilities of the non EX system:
1. ‘Auto DC’ Superior static neutralisiation. Automatic ionising output adjustment up to 90% / 10% in favor of the correct ionising polarity to ensure optimum substrate neutralisation, especially important within a hazourdous location,
2. 24V DC power supply with all 6KV or 12KV high voltage generating components embedded within the bar profile itself. No external high voltage components in the hazardous area!!!.
3. Network communication via Bluetooth to IONpilot App or via IONgate industrial gateway.
4. Intelligent neutralising performance monitoring with local status colour change LED for bar contamination, alarm at 40% degradation for ‘clean bar warning’ and 60% degradation for ‘clean bar now’ either displayed via the LED on the bar or also communicated to the IONpilot App or via the IONgate gateway to the customers in house digital network.
5. Shock proof current limited emitter pins.
6. Output alarm to PLC for operator notification on the main machine screen.